We are pioneers introducing Robotics in our curricular programme from 2 years old onwards. Despite its uncommon use in infant education, Robotics offers countless advantages for your children:
- It allows children to develop logical thinking and define strategies that lead them to solve day-to-day problems.
- It helps children to work on sequencing, contrasts, mathematical concepts… even when they are only 2 years old.
- It fosters cooperative work among children and classmate interaction when looking for a common target.
- It exposes children to a technological ambiance fully adaptad to their age.
- It creates a magical context for children that pushes them to acquire new knowledge in a fun way.
In order to carry out our programme, we have specific devices and software for each age:
- For 2 & 3 year old children we work specifically, by means of our Robotics programme, sequencing simple mathematical concepts and specific vocabulary from the didactic unit we are working on in this moment.
- For 4 & 5 year old children we expose children to programming by means of a very simple software (even simpler than “Scratch”) and of a specific hardware that allows children to create their own figures that follow instructions already programmed.